Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Excerpts from my poem - 'Of Wants and Dreams'


"Of Wants and Dreams"     30th Nov'2011
Is it wrong to dream?
To try and catch the moonlit beam.
Is it wrong to want to shine?
With no penny in pocket nor a dime.

When will fortunes wheels turn?
Broadening my horizons to learn and earn.
So I too can stand tall.
One by one, achieving them all. ............


Is it wrong to dream?
To shine, polish and gleam.
To dust away the dust.
So that Today I do not rust.


Is it wrong to dream I ask?
While I go on from task to task.
Is it enough just to be.
For me to just be Me.

Wishing to soar high.
Spreading my wings onto sunlit skies.
I know now I can wish and dream.
And one day I will catch the moonlit beam.....

Is it wrong to dream ?
Copyright Madhavi Sood alias Madhavi Mohandas 2012.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: