Sunday, December 9, 2012

O Lord! please shine down on me ....


O Lord! Please shine down on me”                                      24th Dec’2011

O Lord! Help me today.
Clear the cobwebs away.
So from truth I never stray.
Please in my heart forever stay.

From darkness and sorrow, take me to light.
From all fears and tears, help me fight.
And make my dreams, my good wishes alight.
Onto new ventures and horizons bright.

Once a lost child, you held me close.
So I could pen down poems and prose.
And helped me all the way too.
With your shining bright warm rays through.

Now I feel lost again without a clue.
O Lord! Please shine down on me.
With sunshine, warmth and your love abound.
Please, O Lord! Help me shine with your light around.

O Lord! Help me move on homeward bound.
Filling my life with joy and happiness surround.
O Lord! O golden sunshine smiling light.
Please shine down on me with delight.
Copyright Madhavi Sood alias Madhavi Mohandas 2012.
All Rights Reserved. 
Published in my book 'From the Silence Within'  and available in Paperback cover form via Amazon
uRead, Flipkart, Crossword sites.

No comments: