Monday, January 14, 2013

I wish I had hugged her and met her one more time ....


Thanks a lot Karen Ingalls for putting this blog on my facebook page. I recently lost a good friend to Blood Cancer Leukaemia - we used to meet while picking up our daughters outside the school.
She was a Doctor herself and her daughter and my daughter joined their First Day at school together hitting off so well as little toddlers...
I still can't get over it somehow... Just read your post that 'God needed him more' and the block I was feeling in putting this down somehow lifted... I wept. I wept and sobbed the whole day and prayed for her soul to rest in peace.
I explained to my daughter that her best friend's Mom has gone to Ganesha, God to help him in his work of taking care of the earth and all the little ones and parents here.
Sending you all my best wishes n hugs.
Hope my prayers do reach her too .... will miss her forever, I wish I had met her just that one more time again and hugged her one more time so tight...


No comments: