Monday, October 21, 2013

A Fantastic Audio Story book for Kids. Must buy for little ones.


I'm so excited to share this ...
Our very own Dugal Ma'am has come out with a wonderful Story CD for all the little ones to listen and enjoy! My daughter has been jumping and dancing all over the house today ever since she knew her favourite Class I Teacher has made a story book (that too a talking one in her own voice with music and songs)  Here's the picture. I'm sure all the School kids and parents will simply love it!  I'm rushing tomorrow and getting my copy soon .....

"Stories from the Heart" by Firoza Bharucha and Candy Dugal.
Wonderful Audio CD - 'Stories from the heart' by Firoza Bharucha and Candy Dugal .... the Best Diwali Gift or Christmas Gift or Birthday Gifts a Parent or Friend or relative could give to their little ones! Some really wonderful stories narrated by our own St. Mary's School English Teachers ( with more than 25 years of experience)
I have already booked my copy at  
The CDs are available at:
Oceanic, MG Road, Pune
Friends Library, Salunke Vihar Road, Pune.
Friends Library, Undri




2 comments:

Julia Dutta said...

Hi Madhvi Sood, Thanks so much for commenting on this write. You probably know, Linda Rae Passed away a few weeks ago. We got an update on this on Facebook. I did not see your comment till late. Thanks for reading the review.
Regards,
Julia

Madhavi Sood said...

Dear Julia Dutta,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I liked your blog a lot and hope I can pen down half as much! :)

I had not been on my FB account for quite some time and I had no idea about Linda Rae... my sincere condolences to her bereaved family.

Hope to connect through your writing and learn more from you.
With Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year ahead.
Stay safe n warm and be ever blessed, your writing inspires me a lot. Thanks once again.